Friday 6 September 2013

How Cultures are Developed - the Success-yielding Routine

You must be careful, very careful indeed. I don't often use this word but in this case, I will have to do that because this is an issue that affects your dream, your career and everyone connected to your destiny. If you fail at it you might as well be initiating another form of generational punishment. Many looks up to you. Many are connected to you. You are not alone and you must not think me, myself and I.

But that does not overwrite the fact that you must be careful of who you spend your time with, your money on and how you do it. This is because our sub-conscious minds are intrinsically programmed to accept to be right/good/true anything we give so much attention to. This is how strongholds called culture is formed. I believe you know that better than I do. So, are you set to set a new platform? Set a new ROUTINE. Follow that routine that will birth your miracle as though your whole life is bent on it. This is what every successful person know how to do best. King David was a typical example, he touched the heart of God through habitual Praise and Worship. For you, do you have a routine if steadily followed can lead to a magnificent result? Or are you ready to develop one NOW? Mine is to start writing one new Book every month, a minimum of two articles every week, attend a minimum of one Business Summit every month, reduce my expenses to a fixed amount every week (in that case I budget for every week and insist I obey it), read one book every week, attend my lectures, I gradually pay off all my debts and many more which I can't state here. This is because I aim at Success. I want to be like my Creator who called me to be a Co-creator.

Develop a Think-tank, a Dream board and a Rugged mind. Your mind is your creative organ. Use it wisely. Don't forget my T.H.E. J.C. 3P Principle of Thought. That was what set me on course. You can get the detail of that Principle in my Book, the paper and audio copy - DELIVER YOUR FUTURE AND REPACKAGE YOURSELF FOR THE YEAR.
God Bless You.

-----------
PS: Have you read my article on "MY PRAYER FOR MY COUNTRY - NIGERIA"? Read up at: www.emenikeemmanuel.blogspot.com
and don't forget to leave your comments.
---------
I have as well developed a platform to have Talented Young Minds of my city of residence - Aba market their talents and skills for free. If you also have a product worth marketing we can as well do that. See it:
www.abaisgood.blogspot.com
-------
Emenike Emmanuel is a Motivational Speaker, a Freelance Writer and a Business Consultant.
Connect: emenike.ng@gmail.com
07036251361

No comments:

Post a Comment